Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Thoughts

It's a typical Friday morning. Our meeting was late and cut short due to scheduling mishaps so Zoe and I decided to have our own meeting at a coffee shop across the round about. Good decision. We got as much work done as we could do with what we had and I've become distracted by a variety of things that I will share.

1. I miss Quasar. I rotate pictures of his adorably furry self as the wallpaper on my laptop every few days. I mostly miss the ample fur between his toe pads. Don't judge.

2. North Korea freaks me out a little bit.

3. I've thought a lot about my opinions of Rhianna and realized that I'm wrong for judging someone who is struggling with a difficult situation and made the decision that she thinks is best for her. Me criticizing her is not going to make anything any better. Certainly not for her and other men and women who are in similar situations.

4. A fellow intern is annoying the crap out of me  for a variety of reasons that will be divulged at a later date when I can appropriately articulate my thoughts without ranting.

5. I love and hate Pinterest simultaneously and it is exhausting. And I wonder who on earth has 14 jillion old pallets lying around to repurpose. It also makes me incredibly homesick.

6. I've reread the wonderful emails I've gotten lately and I am making an effort to respond to them all this afternoon.

7. I'm excited that Diane (AKA- Wonder Woman) was able to rebook my flight for April 12. Because she is a rock star.

This post serves one main purpose and that is to demonstrate how completely normal my life feels here. And I am already anxious to leave. And not with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment