Wednesday, January 23, 2013

pictures

Breakfast: honey and bananas on bread with coffee
 Yes, I am finally posting pictures. I thought I could rotate them after uploading them but it turns out I can't. So... turn your heads people, it took too long to upload them to do it again.

Enjoy :)
The view from my office

The view from another window in my office

One more from my office windows...
Soaking beans to make for dinner with the help from Agnes and Dinah

The dreaded kitchen

The common area in my house.

The porch. Most meals are spent here.

The water tank for washing clothes and dishes and such.

pretty trees

My wonderful bathroom



The other half of my room
In order to get a picture of my bed I had to take it from outside the window. Creeptastic if you ask me..

No comments:

Post a Comment